Friday, August 10, 2012

Relentless effort will either make or break both your mind and body.


Todays workout nearly broke me into small little Joey fragments but I pushed through with a little help from the guy I was working with and I feel great!

Waking up 15 mins before my first client's training session I groaned in a sort of half goof half I could really use another 24 hours of rest. I made it on time to the gym and the session went well. Now I had to face down yet another gym day. Beyond sore from yesterdays workout my training partner and I decided to work  the upper body hard yet again! As you will see this turned out to be a very intense workout. I recommend you guys give it a good try just don't overdo the amount of sets you complete.

3 sets for time of:
Bear Drag - approx 100 lbs sandbag dragged backwards on all fours 50-60ft
Clean and Press - 95lbs 30 reps
Box Jumps - 27 inch box jump 20 reps
Bicep curls - 35lb sand bags each arm 10 reps, One 35 lb bag 20 reps

I felt like passing out by the time 11:00 a.m. appointment came around. Total energy zapper!
I'm starting to get bored with some of my exercises so I would appreciate some good alternative exercises anything new would be great! Thanks for checking out my progress you guys keep me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment