Monday, August 6, 2012

Welcome friends and fellow Mudders!


I've created this blog Primarily for my own accountability, as I train for the World's Toughest Mudder. The more you view this blog the harder I will work I guarantee it! Also, there will be a few health and fitness related posts for those of you pursuing your own fitness goals. 

Make sure to comment on my workouts anytime you feel they need revisement or whenever you have a question. I want your feedback!!!  

The exercises and intensity levels performed in my program can be unsafe and lead to serious harm.

Workouts will begin August 7, 2012



2 comments:

  1. Go Man Go! You've helped me to fight the affects of old age. I've learned a bunch from you over the past several years son. You inspire me to work harder. I know where you get your strength from so remember to draw from it daily.

    dad R

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is what a Blog looks like..
    Looking forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete