Tuesday, August 14, 2012



What may be done at any time will be done at no time.


Today's workouts wouldn't have been nearly as intense if I didn't have Josh (Owner of the Xccelerated Fitness Gym) adding to my workout and motivating me. Thanks for the extra push!


Gym:

I completed 5 sets at 85lbs in 10 mins of:
Thrusters - 5 reps
Sumo Deadlift High Pull - 7 reps
Hang Power Clean - 10 reps

Then I did 2 sets of the following with a 45lb plate:
Jack knives - 20 reps
Plate Press - 40 reps

Josh, still not satisfied with the workout decided we should finish with 3 sets of:
Incline Bench press - 15 reps with 40lb dumbbells
Preachers Curl - 20 reps with 35lb bar

About 2 hours after my first workout. I ran up some mountains near my apartment and then looped back on the railroad totaling 2.60 miles in 25:02 mins. The real killer was running on the loose gravel and spars of the railroad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment