Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Romans 2:7 
To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.



Bear crawled 600 yards in 25-30 mins up and down some very rocky mountain side. I took a few breaks but no longer than a minute. By the time I reached the 500 yard mark the pointer finger on my right hand was growing numb with a little tingliness. My wrists were starting to feel a little stiff as well so I lamented after another 100 yards of bullheadedness.

After a brief recovery walk I found a slope > 65 degrees with about 120 feet +/- to the bottom, (measuring distance in a nearly vertical climb is new to me). Did 4 repeats on this slope with no rest walking down and sprinting up. Between the moss covered rocks and loose sediment I found myself crawling almost the entire way up! I Definetly have room to improve in this area and I plan to do a much longer hill repeat next week.

Give me some feedback, any advice will be carefully considered as well! Thank you for your support, leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. sounds pretty intense... hopefully I can do some stuff like this in Houghton...at least before the snow flies haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice man. i wus kinda doing stuff like this about a month ago. my appartment building has 3 floors so i would bear crawl up and down 3 levels of stairs for about 3 reps or so. i woulda kept doing it to. but i got lazy haha.
    keep up the hard work bro.
    -Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark, gotta train like an animal to be an animal right?!

      Delete